Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back in Doylestown for the final push



Hi all: Happy Halloween from Obama-Biden land.

I had to leave the campaign for a few days to host my nieces Allison (age13) and Christine (10), who flew out from Indiana for a long weekend on LI.

There have been several changes since I left the office last Wednesday. The big push now is to lock in volunteers to help us execute the aggressive GOTV plan set for Nov1-4. We have signed up literally hundreds of volunteers for the effort. The next task is to plan how to effectively deploy all these volunteers for the final four days. To do that, a dozen or more staging areas have been set-up around the County to take the pressure off the N. Main St. office. I have been assigned to an office in the Buckingham area, 10 minutes NE of the main campaign office. I will be stationed there Nov 1-4. Seven more days to go. Should be exciting!
Grant

No comments: